Rules of Engagement
Effective date: September 16, 2019
- MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS ARE PERSONAL SPACES. Please do not use them to contact me regarding any web properties I own, administrate, moderate, etc. Instead, use the contact methods available to you within those sites. Additionally, please respect my space if I am not in the mood for discussion. I have aspects of my life that have nothing to do with the alterhuman or otherkin communities and cannot always be available to interact with others.
- If you are contacting me because you desire for me to appear as a special/celebrity guest at a convention; I am more than likely interested – please contact me via my contact page!
- If you are a casting researcher, director, or producer wishing to get in touch with me for a television or movie project, or if you wish to interview me for any reason: please contact me using my contact page, you will be given my phone number for follow-up if I am interested!
- If you wish to contact me securely but are unsure how to use security technologies, please get in touch via email requesting more information on how to contact me securely.
- While I am usually happy to engage with people, I have zero tolerance for abuse or harassment. If you contact me for the purpose of harassment or trolling, you are giving your implied consent for me to publish such communications (along with your IP address, email address, and other identifiers) publicly.
- Please do not ask me to join your pack or other group, the answer will be no. I am associated with Kinmunity and Wolf Howl only. I do not participate in therian packs or “families”.
- Please do not ask me to roleplay with you.
- DO NOT ADD ME TO GROUP CHATS OR MESSAGES. DO NOT SEND ME GAME REQUESTS OR CHAIN MAIL. DO NOT SEND ME THINGS THAT ARE ANNOYING.
- While anonymous comments are permitted, your IP address, browser fingerprint, and email address (where input) are logged and are available to me in the case of your abusive behavior.
- Don’t post spam or advertisements of any kind; doing so WILL get you reported to various security providers such as StopForumSpam.
- Don’t use hateful speech, vulgar language, or profanity.
- Debates are welcome, but do so respectfully.
- Hate mail will be published publicly, along with the IP address, browser fingerprint, and email address of those who send it. You’ve been warned.
All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Naia Ōkami, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
I reserve the right to moderate all comments made on this blog in any manner I see fit.